The purpose of the Bassetlaw Integrated Care Partnership is to deliver improvement in experiences, health and wellbeing for Bassetlaw citizens, through simpler, integrated, responsive and well understood services which ensure people get the right support at the right time. This will support local people to stay well in their own homes and communities so everyone can be better in Bassetlaw.
The ICP in Bassetlaw is a partnership of chief executives and senior leaders from:
- Bassetlaw District Council
- NHS Bassetlaw CCG
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Healthwatch Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Primary Care Networks
The Bassetlaw Place Plan 2019-21 sets out the strategic direction for the ICP in Bassetlaw, and focuses on priorities most appropriately led at place level.
For more information visit www.betterinbassetlaw.co.uk