Freedom of information
- The Freedom of Information Act (FOI) gives individuals rights to have information about how public bodies function and make decisions.
- Under the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, individuals have a general right to request access to information about themselves and to be provided with a copy.
Requests for information
- Requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act need to be made in writing.
- Applicants should include their name and an address for correspondence, which includes an email address.
- While we cannot specify a format of application we have found that it is a more efficient way to process requests and supply information electronically.
- Requests should be as specific as possible to enable us to process your request.
- It can be useful to include a telephone number in case we need to contact you but this is not a requirement.
You can email your request to:
SHECCG.FOI@nhs.net making it clear that your request refers directly to the South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Accountable Care System
Or post to:
Corporate Services Officer (Freedom of Information)
South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw ICS c/o NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group
722 Prince of Wales Road
Pharmacists can help with a range of minor illnesses such as coughs, colds, sore throats, tummy troubles and aches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Not sure what to do? Go straight to 111. Call, go online or use the NHS App.