Freedom of information
- The Freedom of Information Act (FOI) gives individuals rights to have information about how public bodies function and make decisions.
- Under the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, individuals have a general right to request access to information about themselves and to be provided with a copy.
Requests for information
- Requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act need to be made in writing.
- Applicants should include their name and an address for correspondence, which includes an email address.
- While we cannot specify a format of application we have found that it is a more efficient way to process requests and supply information electronically.
- Requests should be as specific as possible to enable us to process your request.
- It can be useful to include a telephone number in case we need to contact you but this is not a requirement.
You can email your request to:
SHECCG.FOI@nhs.net making it clear that your request refers directly to the South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Accountable Care System
Or post to:
Corporate Services Officer (Freedom of Information)
South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw ICS c/o NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group
722 Prince of Wales Road
Health and social care professionals you can now refer vulnerable people who are staying at home for support from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
You might be worried about coronavirus and how it could affect your life. This includes having to stay home and avo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
You must not spend time with anyone outside of your household. Unfortunately, this includes any family or friends y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…